Friday, March 24, 2006

Praise our God! For He is GOOD! :)

Hey all,

Um.. I'm not home... and I don't have all the details yet, so this will be brief and without most of the details. But I just wanted to quickly share the good news!

So as a follow up to my last post, this afternoon, Alcatel has officially extended a full-time job offer to me, starting in May. I have not yet officially accepted the offer, because they had yet to send me all the details associated with the position... and also I was a little overwhelmed when I received the phone call, and did not want to rush the decision without calming down and looking over everything first. So I am to get back to them by end of day next Monday. But unless there are very unusual things in the offering package they send me... I expect myself to accept the offer.

So I just wanted to quickly let you guys know what happened. And thank you all for your prayers and support in the past few months over this. I'll be sending out hopefully one final update email on this to you guys, once everything is finalized. I'm so excited, cos if you just look over the posts on here in the past month... we can see how much God has blessed us, as individuals and as a church. Let's praise our God for His faithfulness!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Merlin said...

lol... now since you are asking nicely this time... instead of tricking me :) So maybe... but don't put your hopes up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home