Monday, March 20, 2006

A New Step

Hey guys, Will here.

I've recently taken a big step in my life, and would appreciate your encouragement, support, and help in keeping me accountable throughout this new stage.

I have a girlfriend.

Yes, that's right... after a lot of prayer and consideration, I am diving into a loving, strong, purposeful, and christ-like relationship with Shannon. Some of you already know her well, and the rest will end up meeting her at some point. It's kind of a long story how meeting her a couple of years ago progressed into a relationship, so I'll spare you the details... for now.

Shannon and I are both really excited about our budding relationship, and would like to call on you guys, our brothers in Christ, to keep us accountable.

Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Merlin said...

Hehehe... shannon probably told you... but I already knew this. I was actually planning on messing around with you about that on Sunday... but things got busy, and I forgot :p

But all kidding aside, I'm happy for you guys. And I appreciate your honesty and trust in us as friends and brothers in Christ. As well as the fact that from the very beginning of your relationship, you both are approaching this in a God centered way. I will definitely be praying for you guys.

Go Will and Shannon girl.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Big congrats, Will. I'm happy for ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home